We are looking for an Internal Auditor for our Milan office, reporting directly to the SGI & Audit Manager
- Coordinate and manage national and international audits, with particular reference to the control systems implemented by the Parent Company;
- Carry out internal auditing missions in the various operating offices;
- Provide advice and support to the corporate functions for the creation and improvement of existing policies and controls to ensure that they are adequate, functional and used in compliance with the standards established by the company and the reference regulations;
- Support the Functions in all phases of the audit (preparation, execution, reporting and post-audit work);
- Promptly and effectively communicate with the Country Manager Italy on the state of the audit and on the measures taken;
- Identify and propose actions aimed at improving the effectiveness of the internal control activity;
- Support the Manager in the activities related to the maintenance and improvement of certified company Management Systems;
- Develop and maintain effective and professional working relationships with all levels of staff within the organization.
- Master’s degree in economics or management engineering;
- Professional experience of at least 3 years in Internal Audit functions of internationally structured companies and / or in leading consulting firms specializing in Governance, Risk & Compliance;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
The resource will work in Milan
What we offer
Permanent contract; smart working; tickets.
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com